> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bead
Login | Register


Posted by Daniel E. Fall on March 10th, 2003 12:02 AM
In reply to Drywall corner bead by Carl on March 9th, 2003 10:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

Drywall corner bead usually is either metal, or a metal corner with paper. If you have a metal one, apply with drywall nails. If you have a paper one, put a mudbase down, and stick it into the mud base. One you've got that done. You don't true it up. You blend the whole thing in by using a long trowel. There is no absolute square, but you do have to get it embedded in mud.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC