> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > be careful
Login | Register

be careful

Posted by Melissa on April 26th, 2000 11:16 AM
In reply to Amonia and HOT water, and a MOP by Jim -ATS on April 26th, 2000 11:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

Be sure to open all windows, turn on all fans and get a mask. That ammonia is VERY strong! I cleaned my kitchen floors last fall and almost burned my lungs from breathing the fumes. But what an amazing job it will do!! Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC