> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BC, you have raised a concern that has....
Login | Register

BC, you have raised a concern that has....

Posted by Steve: on January 1st, 2001 06:02 PM
In reply to answers? by bc on January 1st, 2001 04:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

me wondering. My last cellose spray job was a new home with new 2x6 rafters. The homeowner wanted specifically cellose blown in.

He had recessed lighting all around the home and almost three to four in each room. To save money the homeowner was down with the hopper breaking up bales and putting them in the chopper.

I was spraying and he stopped the machine and told me have I read the lable on the bales. I said yes. He then challenged me on the distance around each can light. Well, I knew then that I had better heed the 18 inch RADIUS.

In the past, I have never been this wide because its rediculous to me. Consider the heat and cool air loss just around these cans?

Well, upon finishing, I took a broom and made a safe swath around each can. He then came up for inspection and was pleased. I scratched my head and said what a too much spread, but he was the payer and signer of the check.

I am sure you are right about the label and about CYA too. It would surely be nice for the blower to be able to just blow the ceiling level and not worry about this.

Will contact the manu and see about the real thing. thanks BC for your input.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC