> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bathroom walls
Login | Register

Bathroom walls

Posted by Brian on October 24th, 2002 12:12 PM
In reply to bathroom walls by Sherryl on October 14th, 2002 11:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

It's called tub surround

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC