> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bathroom walls
Login | Register

bathroom walls

Posted by Sherryl on October 14th, 2002 11:34 AM
In reply to finish for bathroom paneling by A REAL painter on May 31st, 2001 02:32 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm trying to redo my bathroom and I need to know
the name of the thing that goes behind the tub in the place of the tile. Its usually white and
and in one piece.
Yes its my first attempt at remodeling anything.
I've asked a few people but nobody knows the correct name. I dont want to seem like a total
idiot to the salesman. You get more help when you can at least fake like you know what your talking about.

Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC