> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bathroom
Login | Register


Posted by gordon on January 29th, 2002 09:56 AM
In reply to Waterproof Paneling for Bathroom by Charles M. Culley on January 26th, 2002 12:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

you are right on about the name, home depot has it in white with lumps, your best bet is to use a three piece tub surround

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC