> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bath tub cracks plus sink and stove dings
Login | Register

bath tub cracks plus sink and stove dings

Posted by Pauline Anthony on November 28th, 2002 10:47 PM

I need some advice on repairing several bath tub cracks, and damage to the sink and stove. I have two dings on the stove and about a dozen dings in the kitchen sink. I have already used Restore 4 on the bath tub and it made a real big improvement, but what can I do about the cracks I found? On the stove I have two dings. I believe the material is porcelain. The white kitchen sink is a disaster area, I am trying to determine if I should replace it entirely or not. I used Restore 4 and it did not clean it up as I saw it on the TV commercial. I am not certain what material the sink is. The faucet is leaking a little, so I know that needs to be replaced. There are at least a dozen dings on the side and top. At least once a week I need to use clorox to whiten up the sink. There is a gray area at the bottom under the faucet. I don't know if that is the material coming off or what. I would like your opinion. Should I repair or replace the sink completely? I do know this much, if it costs more to repair than to replace, I will replace. I don't want to spend any more money on this than I have to because I'm selling the condo, but I do want it to look great for selling purposes.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC