> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bath Fitters
Login | Register

Bath Fitters

Posted by Frances Allison on October 15th, 2002 01:07 PM
In reply to Should I Contact Attorney General's office by Tresa Davis-Weir on October 15th, 2002 11:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

I hope you find a way to get your money back. However, I would have to say you should be happy that you never did get your bath fitter installed. I bought a bath fitter enclosure a year ago and I'm so sorry I did this. When the walls and tub were first installed, it was very obvious the walls were not attached to my original walls. When I called my installer to ask to have it checked, he had me call another bath fitter installer who wanted nothing to do with me. After a few months, my original installer did come and check my walls and after telling me over the phone my walls were fine, he found that my walls were not attached to my original walls and the entire system had to be re-installed. Now my tub won't drain and it turns out that when I look into my drain with a flash light, I can see my original tub. My bath fitter tub is draining onto my old tub and not into my plumbing. I am now trying to get my installer to come and check the problem, but he insists that I do not know what I'm talking about and will come in a week to prove me wrong. I cannot wait to laugh in the man's face. I would never encourage a friend of mine to get a bath fitter enclosure. I wish I could just get my money back and get a new tub and ceramic tile which is what I should have done in the first place.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC