> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BASEMENT -- MOLD & MILDEW
Login | Register


Posted by Daisy on January 23rd, 2000 12:08 PM

I am getting prepared to sell my house. I have a finished basement. Many years ago we instilled a sump pump, due to water coming in. Several of the tiles have been cracked and have been taken up. My concern is the smell in the basement,,,,, we have a dehumidifier that we can use, but was wondering if there is anything else that would absorb some of the odors?? Charcoal, candles ,, etc....... I realize I would need to repair the basement first to correct the problem,,,,,, Thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC