> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > basement joist support
Login | Register

basement joist support

Posted by Michael on August 22nd, 1999 07:05 PM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

hi.....i'm looking for the manufacture of those steel poles that can be adjusted for placing under a sagging floor. As i remember them, they were made of round steel, and had a srew type adjustment on the top of the pole.
I can locate them, os i would love to find a souce or manufacter.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC