> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Basement access stairs
Login | Register

Basement access stairs

Posted by Henry in MI on September 3rd, 2000 09:10 PM
In reply to secure covering over the stair access to sell by l jones on September 3rd, 2000 08:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

The standard for this application are made by Bilco and they are called bulkhead doors. They come in several sizes but you still might have to do some modifying with pressure treated wood or concrete to fit your opening. The lumber desk of most home centers should be able to order them for you.

We have Menards in the western part of the state and Home Depot and Lowes are the standards in the Detroit area. No Gordon's here but we do have a lot of specialty lumber yards.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC