> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Baseboard diffusers
Login | Register

Baseboard diffusers

Posted by muggle on November 23rd, 2002 08:58 PM
In reply to Finding 24 inch HVAC diffusers/registers by Bill Rose on November 3rd, 1998 01:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am a first time homeonwer and have baseboard diffusers that are triangle-shaped, with the back mounting to the wall, base to the floor, and slanted front containing the vent and output adjustment in my home. I would like to replace them with new ones, but can not figure out how to remove these. I do not see any screws holding them in place. Can anyone help me out with how to remove and install these baseboard diffusers.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC