> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > baseboard diffusers
Login | Register

baseboard diffusers

Posted by Kala on August 27th, 2002 11:08 AM
In reply to Here's one... by jb on March 12th, 2002 11:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

Baseboard diffusers are like a floor heating grille. They are longer though, and project about 2'3" out from the wall at the base, and narrow to the top (i.e., looks like a triangle from the side). They were used in homes in the 1950s or so, and are hard to find now a days.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC