> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Base/Fluted Columns
Login | Register

Base/Fluted Columns

Posted by William Head on February 10th, 2003 01:33 PM
In reply to Porch columns by Janet Cable on August 31st, 1998 08:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I'm a home maintenance and repair contractor. We have a client that has 6 fluted columns, over 40 years old, with their wood bases deteriating and need replaced. Do not know if base is custom turned and solid or if they are a ring that fits around the column at the base. Who is a supplier of bases or rings that are cast in a polymer or as need, turned?

Thank you,

William Head

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC