> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Base Boards
Login | Register

Base Boards

Posted by Steve on April 5th, 2000 04:15 PM
In reply to Framing with Steel Studs by David Lathrop on February 18th, 1999 01:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

There are screws that have been designed to attach base board to steel stud trays..They have a square drive hole in them and the head is smaller so you can counter sink and putty file like nails. Ask your home depot or other stores that sell the studs. If they don't have them, call the supplier for commercial steel products.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC