> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Base board diffuser
Login | Register

Base board diffuser

Posted by Jerry on March 12th, 2002 08:08 PM
In reply to Here's one... by jb on March 12th, 2002 11:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks for the followup jb and Dodgeman. A base board diffuser is simply a register (not the flat type) that attach to the floor over hole for the air duct. They have fins that direct the air in different directions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC