> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bargeboard in english tudor revival homes
Login | Register

bargeboard in english tudor revival homes

Posted by roger on March 10th, 2003 01:00 PM

Hello: We have an English Tudor Revival home on which we would like to add bargeboard. (Bargeboards are installed on the peaking sections of a gable and are often elaborately carved and ornamented. They are also called vergeboards, fly rafters, gable rafters, gableboards and barge rafters.) Does anyone know a manufacturer of bargeboards? Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Source by David  3/10/03 03:16 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC