> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bar Top
Login | Register

Bar Top

Posted by DH on January 4th, 2002 07:47 PM
In reply to bar top help please! by valerie murray on January 4th, 2002 06:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Get some "Bar Top" Lacquer, it is formulated to be alcohol resistant. You will have to go to a major paint retailer (not a big box store) to get this.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC