> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Balloon framing- fire blocking
Login | Register

Balloon framing- fire blocking

Posted by Al on January 19th, 2002 05:25 PM

I posted awhile back and someone recommended a flixible type of blocking to use in the exterior stud bays. With the old oak studs my home is built out of, they aren't pefectly square (between 5" and 6" and not quite square) Anyone have a brand or where I can get this?

Thanks, Al

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC