> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > BAD SMELL IN HOME ALSO!!!!
Login | Register

Posted by Shaylene on November 22nd, 2002 11:32 PM
In reply to Fixed my smelly house by Bob Gately on October 3rd, 1999 11:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Dead Animal Smell by Handyman on 08/31/2006

I noticed a lot of similarities in Jennifer's message as are in my home. However, my home was built in 1999, a new constructed home that sat for about 9 months before we purchased it. I noticed a smell when we walked through our home, but thought it would go away once we moved in. I have had our air ducts cleaned, the carpets cleaned (over and over), and the walls and windows cleaned. It is smells so bad to me, but no one else seems to notice it. My husband thinks I'm am crazy. I am trying to research what this could be. Do you have any idea? Could there be something done in the construction of the home that could have caused this? Maybe the type of paint (we have repainted the entire house)? Or could something have been left on the floor before the carpeting went on? Is it the Heater itself? I don't know what to do, but before I spend anymore money trying to fix the smell or move I need to see if there might be something I don't know about or the construction of the home that could be my problem. Please help me if you can! Thank you!!!1

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC