> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > bad smell in home!!
Login | Register

bad smell in home!!

Posted by Jennifer on September 17th, 2002 07:16 PM
In reply to Fixed my smelly house by Bob Gately on October 3rd, 1999 11:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Dead Animal Smell by Handyman on 08/31/2006

i have an awful smell in my home in which i purchased 4 months ago. the women whom lived here smoked and there is now this gross smell. we have painted all the walls, we layed new tile down, i wiped down the wood work as best as i could, we also had our duct work cleaned and saitized. the house outside of the smoke smell has a smell of its own . the only thing that i have not done is get new carpeting through out the whole house. i am getting our home ozoned this week. i do not know what else to do. help me please. i am tired of crying over this. my next move is to move out. HELP!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC