> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Bad Floors
Login | Register

Bad Floors

Posted by Bubba on November 2nd, 2002 09:53 PM
In reply to Help! Is this illegal? by Rob on November 2nd, 2002 08:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Maryland has some of the strongest consumer protection laws in the country. If your contractor has a MHIC (maryland home improvement license) you are in the drivers seat. Your complaint to MHIC could forfiet his license, or cause a judgement to be placed against him. Contact the MHIC in Baltimore and report any problems.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC