> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Background..
Login | Register

Posted by Suzanne on April 22nd, 2002 09:47 PM
In reply to Hey,Suzanne by Ron J. on April 22nd, 2002 08:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Ron,
Where do I start? I grew up with a father that was a general contractor and I followed behind him with nails, hammer and lots of questions every chance I got. I helped build the second story on my last house along with other projects such as re-roofing, did a patio with interlocking pavers, built wood retaining walls, 2 concrete retaining walls, tiled the following: 2 shower stalls, two wall to floor tub areas and two floors, remodeled the front of this house two years ago and had my hands in (literally) every phase except the stucco. Have done concrete mow strip, electrical (but I don't like it), did a mosaic pond (10'x10'x 1') that took me a year including the installing and it's waterproof! I paint, wall-paper, do some woodwork (baseboards, etc.), I have a degree in Environmental Horticulture, and run a commercial industrial park with 13 tenants. I've drawn building plans that pass the building department, I did landscape designing for about 4 years. Right now I'm building a new floor (10' x 10' octagon w/3'x3' entry) for a gazebo that will be moved from one end of my yard to the other in about a week. I've probably forgotten some. There isn't anything I haven't tried (a friend of mine even taught me how to work a bobcat), nothing I won't try. Are ya sorry you asked? lol

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC