> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > back from bank
Login | Register

back from bank

Posted by bc on May 3rd, 2000 11:02 PM
In reply to kickbacks by Jeff on May 3rd, 2000 01:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sorry I've been busy. Just got back from the bank after delivering that armored car load of kickbacks. Took a regiment of paratroopers to guard it.

Biggest check came from Huskey tools, don't know why. After that, Big Box Store Company and Home Cheapo, Inc. were the next biggest ones. Got one from Yahoo which referenced something about giving free advice to yeyhoos from

Get big checks from the Thingamajig Company, Thingamabob Company, Dutchman Company, and the DooHickey Company for endorsing their products.

Get a check from lumber company every time I recommend wood studs over metal. Get a check from Steel company everytime I recommend metal studs over wood. Get a check from chemical company everytime I recommend treated lumber for on or near the ground. Get good checks from the cement, sand, gravel, and water companies everytime I recommend that mixing the four together makes really nice concrete for foundations and sidewalks. Really nice checks come from the paint companies every time someone asks about painting their brick, veneer, linoleum, countertops, etc.

Still have room for those *** **** autographed pictures for every post I make. That collection of *** **** coffee mugs with his smiling face on it is growing. Get one for each ten posts. Those nice 14K gold pen/pencil sets for every 100 posts is better. Love that free 1/2" craftsman end wrench for every time I mention Craftsman(wish they would give other sizes). Also love that package of Sears bikini boxer shorts in psychodelic colors for every time I mention Sears(You should see what they send Regina, whew!!!).

See you later, got another load to haul to the bank.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC