> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > avoid sprayer
Login | Register

avoid sprayer

Posted by bc on February 8th, 2000 11:22 AM
In reply to Wagner by lawnboy on February 8th, 2000 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

I agree with Henry and lawnboy. I have their power roller but haven't used it yet cause it looks like it will take more time to clean than it is worth to paint one room. I don't like painting but I plan to try it in a month on a room and will post back with the results.

I have tried their sprayer and even a regular air gun and they just don't have the oomph to spray latex paint cause it is too thick. It is too much trouble to thin it and use their funnels, etc. The sprayer is a pain to clean. I would love to own an airless sprayer but don't paint enough to justify it.

Good luck. I am impressed with lawnboy painting 8 rooms in a hour and a half and would appreciate some tips from him on how he does it. Specifically I wonder how he cuts in the corners, next to baseboard, and next to popcorn ceilings. When I try to cut in with a brush, you can tell the difference between the brush stroke and the roller stroke.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC