> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Automotive body filler
Login | Register

Automotive body filler

Posted by Dodgeman on June 7th, 2000 12:44 PM
In reply to ROTTED AREAS ON EXTERIOR WOOD COLUMNS by J Jones on June 7th, 2000 06:20 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have had good experience with waterproof bodyfiller. Your local auto parts store should carry it. The waterproof type will run 8-11 dollars per quart. It is somewhat hard to sand and finish when it is completely cured, so you have to work fast after it starts to harden.
Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC