1. Manually turn on your device (TV, VCR, etc.)
2. Press and hold the button you want to program. While holding the component button, press and hold ON·OFF until the LED on the remote control turns on, then release both buttons.
* Note that the AUX button can only be programmed using direct code entry.
3. Point the remote at the component, press and release PLAY, then wait five seconds or until the LED stops flashing.
At this point the remote control is searching for the correct code to program. If, after five seconds, the component you want to control does not turn off, press and release PLAY again to tell the remote to search the next set of codes.
Continue pressing PLAY until the component turns off or you have searched through all the codes. There are 20 total sets of codes. If the component does not turn off after pressing PLAY 20 times, then the remote cannot control that particular component.
If the component you want to control does turn off:
1. Press and release the REVERSE, then wait two seconds. Repeat this step until the component turns back on.
2. To finish, press and hold STOP until the LED on the remote control turns off.
Note: The remote control may not be able to operate all models of all brands.