> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > auger type of grout disperser
Login | Register

auger type of grout disperser

Posted by Paul I on June 7th, 2000 07:20 PM

I recently saw a show where a Mason had an auger type of grout disperser. I wish to know where I can buy this apparatus that fits on a drill and augers (or pushes) the grout out in a neat line and exactly where you point it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC