> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ask your question in a different way,
Login | Register

Ask your question in a different way,

Posted by Jim -ATS on May 5th, 2000 10:04 AM
In reply to build a brick fence on the up hill scale by Rip on May 4th, 2000 09:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

I've never heard them called fences, usually bricks build "walls". What do you mean by "up hill scale" do you mean by building it from the up hill side fo the wall?

Please be painfully descriptive of what you are trying to do here, and I or someone else here will do our best to give you some ideas...

Please post back!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC