> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ask a plumber, or your inspector...
Login | Register

Ask a plumber, or your inspector...

Posted by Jim -ATS on April 17th, 2000 02:05 PM
In reply to ceramic shower on concrete slab floor by fabio guzman on April 17th, 2000 01:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

I don't know anyone here who lives in colorado who could tell you. Call some of your local plumbers, a plumber supply house, or your building inspector. Any of the three of them should know the answer.

Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC