> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ask a local inspector
Login | Register

Ask a local inspector

Posted by Jason on January 21st, 2002 07:21 PM
In reply to Code for Minimum Hallway Width by Tony on January 21st, 2002 02:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Greetings Tony,

You are going to have to ask your local inspector because they will know what "Code" your town/city has adopted. Some towns/cities never adopt any codes, then you should check with the State.

Some towns/cities are still using older codes because in some of the newer codes, it would be hard to build a set of stairs for example!

Good Luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC