> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ash pit doors
Login | Register

Ash pit doors

Posted by Deanne Ford on November 12th, 1999 10:53 AM
In reply to Ash pit accessories by Jeff on October 30th, 1999 11:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

In MD and PA you can get them at any building supply store that sells stove pipe. C.T. (Central Tractor) Farm & Country, also T.S.C. (Tractor Supply Co.) also carry them. We just had a chimney built, and the mason obtained the door with no problem. Most hardware stores that handle wood stove products also carry the doors.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC