As far as the lead paint inside the house is concerned, it will be VERY costly if you want to remove it. My suggestion is to leave it alone. Almost all older homes had lead paint in them. It shouldn't affect the homes resale value. Lead paint is hazardous if it becomes AIRBORNE. I cannot stress this enough. I assume you are going to paint indoors anyway. Once you cover up the old paint, you will have encapsulated the lead. In the meantime, wipe up any paint chips with a damp cloth. Do this regularly until you paint. Pay close attention to windows and doors since opening and closing them tends to create dust. Hope this helps.