> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > asbestos in old house
Login | Register

asbestos in old house

Posted by gary on June 15th, 1998 11:53 AM
In reply to asbestos in old house by Sue on January 31st, 1998 11:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

It is my opinion that asbestos is not harmful except at very high concentrations. To my knowledge there isn't a single documented case of asbestosis resulting from mild exposures (such as would happen if you remove asbestos insulation from pipes). There are many many more cases of brown lung disease from cotton and you don't see the government banning cotton or reequiring special permits to dispose of it!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC