> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Asbestos....
Login | Register


Posted by Steve: on June 24th, 2001 07:10 PM
In reply to aspestos roofs by penny oxley on June 24th, 2001 03:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

is an airborn particle from the main source that when inhaled causes problems so they say.

Letting it lay as it is could be ok, but covering it would be better. Removing it could be a very expensive and major job for you.

In my opinion only, I would consider covering it when time comes or have the now owners do this as a contigency of the sale.

Out of all politness and respect, the word does not have a "p" in it. Its asbestos. You might want to know this in your dealings.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC