> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > asbestos
Login | Register


Posted by Don E. on February 14th, 1998 06:14 AM
In reply to asbestos in old house by Sue on January 31st, 1998 11:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Asbestos is a carcinogen. The law requires a licensed pro. for this work and it is not cheap. There are very specific requirements for the removal of asbestos. So, if you think the boiler needs replacement, I suggest you take this into account. I bought an old farm house once. Never again!
Don in KY.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC