> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > arched opening
Login | Register

arched opening

Posted by Dr. Home on August 3rd, 1998 05:41 PM
In reply to doorway opening repair by Jean E on August 3rd, 1998 01:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

Contact your local building supplies dealer. They
will be able to supply you with a preform arched
cornering bead to fit your demensions. Be advised
that you may have to raise the existing doorway
header if this is a bearing wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC