> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Application of River Rock
Login | Register

Application of River Rock

Posted by Liz on July 25th, 2002 07:51 AM
In reply to Need Help applying Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint by Dee on November 23rd, 1997 01:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

What a nightmare! I've used a lot of different paints and many different techniques but I have never been so frustrated with a product before. After apply my third coat of Grand Teton, which from what I hear is one of the worst colours to work with, I still had very patchy results with verticle lines. So of course I called the 1-800 number, only to hear you should use more paint. MORE PAINT!!!! I was starting on my 4th gallon in a very small bedroom (only 250 sq. ft.). With over $250 into this room and all my time, I wasn't ready to give up. So I waited for a really cool day, to slow the drying, used a non-Ralph Lauren roller, and applied my last coat. This turned out much better than before but definitely not perfect coverage. Thank God for Home Depots Satsfaction Guarantee!!! In general, the concept of River Rock is great, it's the product that sucks!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC