> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > appliance search
Login | Register

appliance search

Posted by claudiaj on August 6th, 2001 01:14 PM

We purchased a cottage in Northern Michigan and it has
a small refrig/stove combination. The refrig is located
on the bottom and a 4 burner gas stove on the top. It was
made by General Appliance in Wisconsic in the 50's.
Does anyone know if there is anything like that available
today and who might manufacture it--or do you know
anything about General Appliance.
Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC