> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > apartment for the disabled
Login | Register

apartment for the disabled

Posted by Wendy Sherffius on January 27th, 2003 05:19 PM
In reply to Apartments for Handicapped by Barb on April 23rd, 1998 03:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am a 24 year old with spina bifida, and an amputee, I am moving to Riverside County California, I am looking for an apartment that is accesible, can you help?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC