> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Apartment? Call the landlord?
Login | Register

Apartment? Call the landlord?

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 13th, 2000 11:43 AM
In reply to eschew door frame by Nick on March 11th, 2000 12:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Other than calling your landlord, (his place, his problem...) It would be difficult to resolve that much of a differential without pulling the frame and re-setting it. Be sure you are clear with the owner of the place before you start ripping it apart.

There are volumes written about the proper installation of a door, pick up a guide at your local hardware store, or library.

Have fun

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC