> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ants at the Picnic
Login | Register

Ants at the Picnic

Posted by Steve Jones on July 18th, 2000 05:22 PM
In reply to Sir by Martha on July 18th, 2000 12:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

Martha, you are a dear sole. You have that incredible "southern woman mannerisms" and I do respect that.

It is a shame when good people go out together for a nice picnic and the ants start to search you out and make a disaster of the event, IF you allow them.

Many times one can treat them as a respectable nuisance and put them out of your mind, but watch out for any large packs of them coming in.

Its a shame that ants get so much attention, but its like shoplifters in the retail environment. You know that only about 5% are theives, but you end up treating the other 95% as if they are also. We cannot do that.

The mission of this site is to assist people with home improvement questions and to cultivate good will to who ever is reading. Too much attention has been brought to the local ant. I admit I have done one entry myself, but now we are really pouring fire on this one ant.

Human nature is something to recon with and here is a good example.

With Respect and Honor,

Steve Jones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • by  12/31/69 07:00 PM
  • Sir by Martha  7/18/00 12:16 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC