> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles Cheap
Login | Register

Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles Cheap

Posted by Landon on February 17th, 2003 10:11 PM
In reply to Ceiling tiles by Sarah Morgan on January 29th, 2003 09:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have 7800 sq. ft. of Antique Tin Ceiling Tiles. I was asking 6 dollars a sq. ft. now asking 3 for the tiles. I have Crown Molding and Corner peices as well. I would say about 1200 sq. ft of it. Im asking 6 dollars a sq. ft. for those. After tearing them down i should have somewhere around 7000 sq. ft. of usable tin. Not counting the Molding. It is a pale white color. The tins are shaped in 1 ft x 1 ft squares, But come down in different size "panels." I would like to get rid of it all at once but im whilling to process orders of more than 1500 sq. ft. If you want to buy it all, im willing to deal with you so we can both get what we want. Im not real sure of the date of the tiles. The building we will be pulling them out of has been here since the town was settled. I would like to say around the 1920's. Also, if your planning to buy it all and if your interested in damaged peices. I would love to give those peices to you for free. Otherwise, I will keep them myself. Thanx for your time. Contact me if you might be interested. 806 891 0321 or ask for Landon

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC