> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Antique metal wall cabinet sinker latch
Login | Register

Antique metal wall cabinet sinker latch

Posted by Joseph Carter on September 20th, 2002 08:39 PM

I am looking for 2 to 4 square, flush-mount pressure sinker wall cabinet latch catches for an antique cabinet. The pins extended from the doors are approx. 1/2" long with a large, "fat" end on them and sink into the catches I need. The square metal/plastic catches have two vertical, flush-mounted pieces that spread as the pin enters them on closure of the doors. Any and all help is appreciated! Thank you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC