> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > antique hardware
Login | Register

antique hardware

Posted by Sam on June 5th, 1998 02:16 PM

I live in a 100 year old home and we are redoing the exterior. Where can I find wrought iron shutter "s" hooks? They are the things that keep the shutters from flapping in the wind.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC