> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ant Problem in my HOUSE (small black ants)
Login | Register

Ant Problem in my HOUSE (small black ants)

Posted by Cat on July 26th, 2000 12:46 AM

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

Please Help!

I live in a very old house. I rent and every summer I have an extreme problem with small black ants. I have already used up 2 whole cans of ant spray and I have tried everything from spraying with soapy water, bleach, vinegar and all the other home remedies suggested by my friends. I know that the house has termites, because I see the dropping on my windows. The property outside of my house is also full of ant trails everywhere. I have a 3 foot crawl space under my house ( it is only on one side of the house) and I was wondering if I could spray or bug bomb under there if it would help at all? I am sure that the landlord will not tent my house, because it is so expensive, and I really do not want to go through covering everything up and then wiping everything off. I am also concered about the environmental hazards and all the health concerns about sprays. It's bad enough just spraying the small cans of bug spray. I have seen advertised the electronic devices to plug in the wall sockets and wondered if they really work at all. PLEASE HELP ME - I CAN'T KEEP SPRAYING EVERY WEEK. I'M AFRAID OF GETTING SICK BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITH ALL THESE ANTS - AND THEY KEEP COMING BY THE HUNDREDS.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC