> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > answer
Login | Register


Posted by carl on May 10th, 2002 08:09 PM
In reply to precast steps into a below grade basement opening by Brett Browning on May 10th, 2002 11:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

I had one of these installed in my house also. Check The
entrance is called a Perm Entry. I think they worth
it and work great. Post back if you want more info.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC