> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ANSWER
Login | Register


Posted by Steve: on October 4th, 2001 08:21 PM
In reply to A Bit of Trivia.... by Steve: on October 3rd, 2001 05:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

Shakes are either hand split or resawn (split on one side) or tapersawn (sawn on both sides). Shingles are sawn on both sides. Shakes are typically used on roofs. Shingles are most popular sidewall product, however, they are also widely used on roofs. .

Sounds very ambiguous in a way.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC