> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Another Possibility....
Login | Register

Another Possibility....

Posted by Dodgeman on November 28th, 2001 01:21 PM
In reply to interior wall/ texturing by jerry on November 28th, 2001 11:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

For about $35 to $40 at your local Menards or Home Depot, in the joint compound/drywall repair area, you can buy a hand operated sprayer to spray texture. This device is similar in appearance to a large, old fashion bug sprayer. You mount a 1 gallon container on it with a mixture of joint compound, water and texture. You can mix this yourself or buy it for about $10 a gallon. I bought one several years ago, and have used it on several small and larger projects. It gives excellent results with a nice even finish, but is a lot of manual work. Pumping the sprayer after 10 to 15 minutes gets to be exhausting.
Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC