> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Another Place To Look....
Login | Register

Another Place To Look....

Posted by Dodgeman on April 5th, 2003 02:50 PM
In reply to Things to look for. by Jason on April 5th, 2003 06:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

Is between the panes of glass. There is usually an aluminum separating piece (I don't know what it is called) that runs completely around the outside edges of the two panes of glass. The mfg will often stamp their name on that piece of aluminum.
Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC